Great-tasting, zinc gummy with an organic fruit blend
- Provides 12 mg of zinc citrate per gummy
- Helps to maintain and support immune function
- Contains no artificial colours or flavours, and is low in sugar – less than 0.5 g total sugars per gummy
- Delicious natural blueberry flavour
Zinc Gummies feature 12 mg of elemental zinc as zinc citrate per gummy and are suitable for ages 4 and up as a delicious option to help meet daily zinc requirements. Zinc is an important trace element in the body.1 It plays a key role in maintaining immune health by stimulating the production of immune cells, regulating natural killer cell activity and mediating cytokine production.1,2 Clinical research has demonstrated that daily supplementation with zinc helps to maintain immune function in adults, adolescents and children.3 Zinc also has a long history of use in dermatological health.5 It helps to maintain immune function in the skin, while promoting collagen synthesis to help maintain skin structure.6 Additionally, zinc has a role in maintaining hair and nail health, and maintains bone health by regulating bone formation and resorption.5,7-9 This mineral is also involved in a key buffer system that helps to maintain normal acid-base balance.9 Zinc Gummies are delicious, natural blueberry-flavoured gummies with no artificial flavours or colours, and are low in sugar. With just one gummy daily, this formula helps prevent zinc deficiency and supports the immune system. Zinc Gummies are ideal for anyone 4 years and older who have difficulty or dislike swallowing capsules.
1. Chasapis CT, Loutsidou AC, Spiliopoulou CA, et al. Arch Toxicol. 2012; 86(4): 521-34.
2. Prasad AS. Adv Nutr. 2013; 4(2): 176-190.
3. Eby GA, Davis DR, Halcomb WW. Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 1984; 25(1): 20-24.
5. Gupta M, Mahajan VK, Mehta KS, et al. Dermatol Res Pract. 2014;2014:709152.
6. Bhowmik D, Chiranjib, Kumar KPS. Int J Pharm Biomed Sci. 2010; 1(1): 5-11.
7. Finner AM. Dermatol Clin. 2013; 31(1): 167-72.
8. Cashman MW, Sloan SB. Clin Dermatol. 2010; 28(4): 420-5.
9. EFSA Panel on Dietetic Products Nutrition and Allergies. EFSA J. 2009; 7(9):1229.