Great-tasting vitamin C gummy with an organic fruit blend
- Offers 125 mg of vitamin C as ascorbic acid per gummy
- Helps support the immune system
- Source of antioxidant for the maintenance of good health and protection against oxidative damage caused by free radicals
- Contains no artificial colours or flavours, and is low in sugar – less than 0.5 g total sugars per gummy
- Delicious natural orange flavour
Vitamin C Gummies provide 125 mg of vitamin C (ascorbic acid) per gummy and are suitable for ages 4 and up as a delicious option to help meet daily vitamin C requirements. Vitamin C is an essential nutrient in the body and a cofactor for numerous biosynthetic and gene regulatory enzymes.1 Risk factors for low Vitamin C include lifestyle-related factors such as an unbalanced diet and periods of excessive physical or psychological stress.2,3 Vitamin C is a highly effective antioxidant due to its ability to readily donate electrons, offering protection from damage by oxidants generated during normal cell metabolism and through exposure to toxins and pollutants (e.g. cigarette smoke).4,5 Other benefits of vitamin C include support for wound healing, connective tissue formation, collagen formation and immune health. Vitamin C Gummies are delicious, natural orange flavoured gummies with no artificial flavours or colours, and are low in sugar. With just one delicious gummy daily, this formula helps prevent vitamin C deficiency, provides a source of antioxidants, and supports immune health. Vitamin C Gummies are ideal for anyone 4 years and older who have difficulty or dislike swallowing capsules.
1. Carr AC and Maggini S. Nutrients. 2017; 9(11): 1211.
2. Maggini S, Beveridge S, Sorbara PJP, and Senatore G. CAB Reviews. 2008; 3(98): 1–21.
3. Huskisson E, Maggini S, and Ruf M. J Int Med Res. 2007; 35(3): 277–289.
4. Wen Y, Cooke T, and Feely J. Br J Clin Pharmacol. 1997; 44(1): 94–97.
5. Sasazuki S, Hayashi T, Nakachi K, et al. Int J Vitam Nutr Res. 2008; 78(3): 121–8.