Great-tasting, vegan-friendly digestive aid formula
- Features a combination of five digestive enzymes: amylase, protease, lactase, cellulase and lipase
- Supports the digestion of complex carbohydrates, proteins, lactose, cellulose and fat
- Helps to reduce symptoms of functional dyspepsia, such as bloating, epigastric discomfort and pain
- Delicious natural peppermint-flavoured chewable tablets
V-Enzymes Chewable supports nutrient digestion with a combination of five vegan-friendly enzymes. Each great-tasting chewable tablet provides fungal amylase, protease, lactase, cellulase and lipase to help break down carbohydrates, proteins, lactose, cellulose and lipids, respectively. Adequate production and activity of digestive enzymes is critical for proper nutrient digestion and absorption, including the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins.1-3 V-Enzymes Chewable contains microbial-derived enzymes that act like those normally found in the body, aiding the digestion of nutrients. Research suggests that microbial enzymes, such as those derived from Aspergillus oryzae, are stable and active across a wide pH range, allowing them to function throughout the entire digestive tract.3 The multi-enzyme preparation in V-Enzymes Chewable also helps reduce symptoms of functional dyspepsia, such as fullness, discomfort, early satiation, bloating, heartburn, belching, nausea, vomiting or pain.4,5,6 Ideal for vegetarians and vegans, V-Enzymes Chewable is an easy and delicious way to promote overall digestive function and reduce symptoms of functional dyspepsia.
1. Roxas, M. Altern Med Rev. 2008; 13(4): 307-14.2.
2. Hackert, T, Schütte, K, Malfertheiner, P. Viszeralmedizin. 2014; 30(3): 190-7.3.
3. Rachman, B. Clin Nutr Insight. 1997; 5(10): 1-4.
4. Khandke, D, Jain, S, Shirsath, P. Indian Medical Gazette. 2013; 5:188-191.
5. Majeed, M, et al. J Med Food. 2018; 21(11): 1120-1128.
6. Swami, O, Shah, N. Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2017; 6(5): 1035-1041.