Synergistic combination of PEA and ALA to relieve minor/chronic neuropathic
pain and provide antioxidant support
- Recommended dose provides 600 mg of micronized PEA and 600 mg of DL-alpha lipoic acid (ALA)
- Helps relieve minor/chronic neuropathic pain
- Source of antioxidants providing protection against oxidative stress caused by free radicals
- Helps to promote a healthy glucose metabolism
- Also includes vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin), berberine and milk thistle seed extract
PEA Neuro Support contains a synergistic combination of micronized palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) and DL-alpha lipoic acid (ALA) combined with vitamin B12, berberine and milk thistle seed extract to relieve minor/chronic neuropathic pain and provide antioxidant support. PEA is a unique molecule first discovered 80+ years ago and since studied for its multiple mechanisms of action most notably PEA’s ability to significantly reduce pain intensity.1-3 Alpha-lipoic acid is a powerful antioxidant which exerts beneficial effects in the regulation of healthy glucose metabolism4-5 and has been studied for its role in pain management.6 Genestra Brands® PEA Neuro Support is an innovative formula offering a safe, effective strategy for reducing pain and promoting healthy glucose metabolism while offering additional antioxidant support.
1. Cruccu G, Stefano GD, Marchettini P, Truini A. CNS Neurol Disord Drug Targets. 2019;18(6):491-495.
2. Gatti A, Lazzari M, Gianfelice V, Di Paolo A, Sabato E, Sabato AF. Pain Med. 2012 Sep;13(9):1121-30.
3. Alshelh Z, Mills EP, Kosanovic D, Di Pietro F, Macey PM, Vickers ER, et al. J Pain Res. 2019 Aug 2; 12: 2427-2439.
4. Derosa G, D'Angelo A, Romano D, Maffioli P. Int J Mol Sci. 2016 Oct 28;17(11):1802.
5. Ansar H, Mazloom Z, Kazemi F, Hejazi N. Saudi Med J. 2011 Jun;32(6):584-8.
6. Agathos E, Tentolouris A, Eleftheriadou I, Katsaouni P, Nemtzas I, Petrou A, et al. J Int Med Res. 2018 May;46(5):1779-1790.