Research-driven support for cognitive health
- Combines LONGVIDA™ Optimized Curcumin with BACOGNIZE™ Bacopa and standardized ginger extracts
- LONGVIDA™ Optimized Curcumin is clinically demonstrated to
- help improve cognitive function, reduce fatigue and improve the psychological effects of stress on mood
- enhance working memory, which may reverse or prevent age-related memory impairments
- Bacopa is traditionally used in Ayurveda for memory enhancement
Neurogen Cognition was specifically developed to support cognitive health and brain function. It offers LONGVIDA™ Optimized Curcumin, which has been demonstrated in clinical research to help improve cognitive functions; reduce fatigue; improve the psychological effects of stress on mood; and enhance working memory, which may reverse or prevent age-related memory impairments. LONGVIDA™ provides curcumin in a solid lipid formulation, which helps to increase its bioavailability.1 This formula also offers BACOGNIZE™ Bacopa, a standardized extract of the plant Bacopa monnieri, which has been traditionally used in Ayurveda for memory enhancement. BACOGNIZE™ Bacopa has been clinically shown to support cognitive health and brain function, enhancing performance in a test measuring attention, freedom from distractibility, and working memory.2 Additionally, Neurogen Cognition provides a standardized extract of ginger, another important plant used in Herbal Medicine.
1. Gota, VS, Maru, GB, Soni, TG, Gandhi, TR, Kochar, N, Agarwal, MG. J Agric Food Chem. 2010; 58(4): 2095-9. 2. Kumar, N, Abichandani, LG, Thawani, V, Gharpure, KJ, Naidu, MU, Venkat, Ramana, G. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2016; 2016: 4103423.