HMF Neuro Cognition
- Provides a combination of clinically researched probiotics, Bacognize™ Bacopa extract, lutein and zeaxanthin
- Formulated to support cognitive health, memory and brain function
- Helps maintain eyesight in conditions such as cataracts and age-related macular degeneration
- Helps improve macular pigment optical density
- Provides 25 billion CFU per daily dosage
HMF Neuro Cognition was specifically developed to support cognitive health, memory and brain function. It offers BACOGNIZE™ Bacopa, a standardized extract of the Bacopa monnieri plant, which has a long history of traditional use in Ayurveda.1 BACOGNIZE™ Bacopa has been clinically shown to support cognitive health and brain function, enhancing performance in a test measuring attention, freedom from distractibility and working memory.2 As the brain and gut reciprocally communicate, this formula includes a blend of four proprietary probiotics that have been shown in clinical research to support aspects of cognitive health.3-5 To further provide cognitive support, HMF Neuro Cognition offers the important carotenoid antioxidants lutein and zeaxanthin. Research demonstrates that these carotenoids help improve macular pigment optical density, maintain eyesight in conditions such as cataracts and age-related macular degeneration, and may be associated with improved cognitive function.6,7
1. Kongkeaw, C, Dilokthornsakul, P, Thanarangsarit, P, Limpeanchob, N, Norman Scholfield C. J Ethnopharmacol. 2014; 151(1): 528–35.
2. Kumar, N, Abichandani, LG, Thawani, V, Gharpure, KJ, Naidu, MU, Venkat, Ramana, G. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2016; 2016: 4103423.
3. Kim, N, Yun, M, Oh, YJ, Choi, HJ. J Microbiol. 2018; 56(3): 172-182.
4. Owen, L, Reinders, M, Narramore, R, Marsh, AMR, Gar Lui, F, et al. Proceedings of the Nutrition Society. 2014; 73 (OCE1): E29.
5. Noorwali, EA, Beaumont, JD, Corfe, BM, Owen, L. Proc Nutr Soc. 2017; 76(OCE1): E6.
6. Feeney, J, O'Leary, N, Moran, R, O'Halloran, AM, Nolan, JM, et al. J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. 2017; 72(10): 1431-1436.
7. Renzi-Hammond, LM, Bovier, ER, Fletcher, LM, Miller, LS, Mewborn, CM, et al. Nutrients. 2017; 9(11): E1246.