Probiotic formula with added citrus and guarana extracts for weight management support
• Helps to support weight management when used with a calorie-reduced diet and regular physical activity
• Provides 30 billion CFU per day from a combination of five proprietary probiotic strains
• Supplies 900 mg per day of a clinically studied citrus and guarana extract blend daily
Genestra HMF Fitness is a combination of research-driven probiotics and a clinically studied citrus and guarana extract blend that helps to support weight management when used with a calorie-reduced diet and regular physical activity. In two randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trials, supplementation with the extract for 12 weeks, in combination with a strict diet and exercise regimen, significantly decreased the percent change in abdominal body fat, body weight, and waist and hip circumference when compared to the placebo group.1,2 Research demonstrates that citrus fruits found in the extract, including grapefruit and oranges, contain bioflavonoids that support lipolysis (breakdown of triglyceride into glycerol and free fatty acids).3,4 As daily probiotic supplementation is also considered a key component of any healthy diet, HMF Fitness contains five proprietary probiotic strains to contribute to a favourable gut flora and support gastrointestinal health.5
1. Dallas, C, Gerbi, A, Elbez, Y, Caillard, P, Zamaria, N, Cloarec, M. Phytother Res. 2014; 28(2): 212-8.
2. Cases, J, Romain, C, Dallas, C, Gerbi, A, Rouanet, JM. Int J Food Sci Nutr. 2015; 66(4): 471-7.
3. Goldwasser, J, Cohen, PY, Yang, E, Balaguer, P, Yarmush, ML, Nahmias, Y. PLoS ONE. 2010; 5(8): e12399.
4. Lim, H, Yeo, E, Song, E, Chang, YH, Han, BK, Choi, HJ, Hwang, J. Nutr Res Pract. 2015; 9(6): 599-605.
5. Kumar, M, Babaei, P, Ji, B, Nielsen, J. Nutr Healthy Aging. 2016; 4(1): 3-16.