Collagen Liquid Enhanced
- Maintains healthy skin and connective tissue formation
- Verisol® reduces the appearance of wrinkles and promotes visibly smooth skin
- Helps reduce joint pain associated with osteoarthritis
- Includes a blend of clinically researched Verisol® B Hydrolyzed Collagen, zinc and biotin
- Delicious natural pomegranate-raspberry flavour
Collagen Liquid Enhanced is a deep-acting formula designed to support healthy-looking skin. Each great-tasting serving offers Verisol® hydrolyzed collagen, a clinically studied and easily absorbed form of collagen.1-5 As one of the most important structural components of the skin, collagen provides stability and elasticity to the skin.6 However, the production of collagen decreases naturally with age and exposure to environmental factors, such as ultraviolet radiation.6,7 As a result of this decrease, fine lines and wrinkles form on the skin and become deeper over time.7 While collagen is normally resistant to digestion, Verisol® provides an easily absorbed hydrolyzed form that has been clinically demonstrated to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and promote visibly smooth skin by maintaining connective tissue formation. It offers a combination of amino acids, such as lysine, which has been demonstrated in clinical research to promote collagen production.2 By increasing collagen production in joints, hydrolyzed collagen also significantly reduces joint pain associated with osteoarthritis.8 To further support the skin, as well as healthy hair and nails, Collagen Liquid Enhanced includes the nutrient cofactors biotin and zinc.
1. Proksch, E, Segger, D, Degwert, J, Schunck, M, Zague, V, Oesser, S. Skin Pharmacol Physiol. 2014; 27(1): 47-55.
2. Proksch, E, Schunck, M, Zague, V, Segger, D, Degwert, J, Oesser, S. Skin Pharmacol Physiol. 2014; 27(3): 113-9.
3. Schunck, M, Zague, V, Oesser, S, Proksch E. J Med Food. 2015; 18(12): 1340-8.
4. Knefeli, HC, Durani, B. Nutrafoods. 2017; 16: 9-12.
5. Hexsel, D, Zague, V, Schunck, M, Siega, C, Camozzato, FO, Oesser S. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2017; 16(4): 520-526.
6. Pérez-Sánchez, A, Barrajón-Catalán, E, Herranz-López, M, Micol V. Nutrients. 2018; 10(4). pii: E403.
7. Lupu, MA, Gradisteanu Pircalabioru, G, Chifiriuc, MC, Albulescu, R, Tanase, C. Exp Ther Med. 2019; 2019: 1-6.
8. Porfírio, E, Bernardes Fanaro, G. Rev. Bras. Geriatr. Gerontol. 2016; 19(1): 153-164.