Cal Mag Liquid 2 - Fruit Punch
We would like to inform you of the following changes to this product.
Read more (download the pdf)
Delicious fruit punch-flavoured liquid calcium/magnesium supplement
• Provides 600 mg of calcium and 300 mg of magnesium per tablespoon
&bull Aids in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
• Helps to maintain proper muscle function and nutrient metabolism
• Adequate calcium as part of a healthy diet, along with physical activity, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis
• Increased bottle size – now 450mL per bottle (30 x 15mL servings)
• New Health Canada-approved claims:
º For the relief of heartburn, indigestion and upset stomach associated with excess stomach acid
º Neutralizes excess stomach acid
Cal Mag Liquid is a great-tasting calcium-magnesium supplement that supports bone health, maintains normal Cal Mag Liquid 2 is a great-tasting calcium-magnesium supplement that supports bone health, maintains normal muscle function and neutralizes excess stomach acid. Calcium's role in bone health is well-documented, and adequate calcium as part of a healthy diet, along with physical activity, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis. Magnesium also supports several key components of bone maintenance, improving bone mineralization by enhancing osteoblast and reducing osteoclast activity.1 In individuals with low magnesium status, magnesium intake improves bone mineralization during skeletal development, which could help maintain bone health later in life.1 Magnesium also helps to maintain proper muscle function, including the heart muscle, as well as normal electrolyte balance and the body's ability to metabolize nutrients. Cal Mag Liquid 2 provides calcium and magnesium in the form of calcium carbonate and magnesium hydroxide, which neutralize stomach pH as antacids.2 Specifically, they are used for the relief of heartburn, indigestion and upset stomach associated with excess stomach acid.3
1. Castiglioni S, Cazzaniga A, Albisetti W, Maier JAM. Nutrients. 2013; 5: 3022-3033.
2. Maton, PN, Burton, ME. Drugs. 1999; 57(6): 855-70.
3. Health Canada. (2009). Antacid Labelling Standard. Retrieved from https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/hc-sc/migration/hc-sc/dhp-mps/alt_formats/hpfb-dgpsa/pdf/prodpharma/antacid_antiacid-eng.pdf